With more than 50 new features and enhancements, Revit 2017 is a substantial update compared to its predecessors. In this two-part presentation, Dimitri Harvalias, Revit Guru takes you through the standout new features.
Standout Features in Revit 2017 (Part 1)
This first presentation begins with a quick overview of the ‘under the hood’ enhancements designed to improve the performance of software processes before taking a deep dive into:
- The new text editor which brings modernized text editing and WYSIWYG experience to Revit;
- Depth cueing for elevation and section views that enhance your ability to show depth in drawings; and,
- Additional functionality that makes schedules even more powerful and versatile.
Revit 2017 – Standout Features (Part 2)
This second presentation looks at:
- New features and modeling enhancements in the family editor;
- Enhancements to the stair and railing tools; and,
- How to add a calculated value to tags.