This screencast outlines the procedure necessary to schedule a shared parameter through a link using Revit.
- Note a family in the linked project that has the shared parameter you are hoping to schedule.
- Close the linked file.
- Open the host project and link file.
- Find a view, press Tab as you hover over one of the families containing the shared parameter you wish to schedule, and click to select it.
- Choose Copy to Clipboard and then choose Paste > Aligned to Same Place.
- Delete the pasted family.
- Go to your schedule and be sure to check the box for “Include Elements in Links.”
- Select parameters needed, including the shared parameter which is now available to select.