Summit BIM Consulting, a leading provider of Building Information Modeling (BIM) consulting services are seeking a full-time permanent BIM Consultant to join our team of forward thinkers transforming the building industry in Canada. In this role, you will help to develop and refine Building Information Management QA/QC processes for our clients, primarily the building owners, and help them to fully realize the benefits of BIM through a managed process.
As a BIM Consultant, you will be primarily responsible for:
- Assisting in the generation of review packages for our clients, including the export of information from Revit into Summit BIM’s FMI database;
- The review of design models to ensure compliance with BIM standards; and,
- The drafting of reports to clients highlighting any issues and consequences.
The successful candidate will be able to understand and interpret specific client needs and provide actionable solutions that meet BIM specifications.
We are looking for:
- An innovative thinker with 3-5 years of solid experience in the construction, design or architectural industry who is passionate about data and information technology and has an understanding of the potential downstream uses.
- Proficiency with Revit or associated BIM technologies, along with high attention to detail, strong problem-solving and analytical skills, excellent communication and written skills is required.
If you have the required qualifications and are interested in working for a respected and growing company at the forefront of BIM technology, where you will gain hands-on experience in the full life-cycle of buildings, from pre-design through to operations, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you. This position will remain open until filled.